Join First Vehicle Services as Light Duty Technician! - Servicing City of Arlington
First Vehicle Services is proud to offer:
- $21-$25/hour based on experience and qualifications (NOT flat rate)
- ASE bonus money - testing and training materials provided!
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits packages including company training, paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment!
Automotive Technician major responsibilities:
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair.
- Removing, cleaning, repairing, reinstalling, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical/Electronic Components, Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Exhaust, Cab/Chassis, and Hydraulics).
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately.
- Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
- Evaluating completed work prior to release.
- Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary.
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
- Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
- Continuous ASE re-certification to remain in job classification.
Automotive Technician requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- Previous automotive / gasoline repair experience is required
- Must have demonstrated experience monitoring and meeting PM schedules and operating shop repair equipment
- Must have an appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to obtain ASE Automotive Certifications
- Subject to background check and drug screen
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.