Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking Live-In Companion Staff to be the primary residential staff that oversees their client(s) and their home. These positions are Live-In, meaning that their residence will become your primary residence while employed in this position. The location is in Hendersonville, TN. In addition to the hourly wage, Live-In Staff will also receive paid rent and utilities.
- Assist people supported with any needed activities of daily living (dressing, shopping, medication administration, meal preparation, appointments and transportation).
- Insure the client's home is clean and maintained.
- Use a person-centered approach with all planning and activities that puts the client's desires and outcomes first.
- Complete all required daily documentation, such as daily notes and medication documentation.
- Must have a High-School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of direct care experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-TN@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer