At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Community Banking operates one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country, serving customers through approximately 6,000 branches and 13,000 ATMs in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Our group includes Business Strategy and Administration; Customer and Branch Experience; Customer Remediation Office; Distribution Strategy Group; Regional Banking; Regional Services; and Customer Segments, and serves mass market, affluent, and small business customers. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams.
In Wells Fargo Small Business Lending Operations (SBLO) we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization
The Small Business Lending Operations Division/Small Business Segment consists of professional credit services teams which partner with these businesses - Human Resources, Finance, Credit Risk, and Compliance & Operational Risk.
A Loan Adjustor is responsible for the recovery/collection for an assigned portfolio of charged-off small business accounts. Responsibilities will include high level account review and analysis and recommending accounts for litigation with supervisory approval based on SBLO Loss Recovery parameters: Negotiating settlements and payment plans with borrowers, guarantors along with basic interaction with attorneys and trustees. May work on special projects and provide training and assistance to less experienced staff.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, collections, loan workout, sales, or financial services
- 1+ year of collections experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of skip tracing
- Knowledge and understanding of bankruptcy, litigation, and workout issues
- Knowledge and understanding of problem loan resolution and workout situations
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Experience meeting customer service or customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.