At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) is the leading bank-owned equipment leasing and finance company in the U.S. with a portfolio exceeding $48.9 billion, more than 133,000 active customers and 1,100+ team members with coverage in all 50 states and Canada. WFEF provides a full spectrum of financing and lease options for customers’ equipment and capital expenditure requirements through Wells Fargo business, commercial and banking channels, relationships with equipment manufacturers and distributors and direct to market. WFEF has Industry and Asset-type specialists devoted to Construction Equipment, Commercial and Specialty Vehicles, Healthcare, Energy/Marine, Solar, Vendor Finance Programs and Corporate/Private Aircraft.
This position will support Recovery/Litigation for Wells Fargo Equipment Finance-Manufacturer and Dealer Finance group.
The Loan Adjustor 2 will be responsible for maintaining a medium size portfolio of delinquent/problem commercial leases and loans which require special handling and/or analysis.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating risk and analyzing account information including financial information.
- Negotiating with borrower and/or attorneys to recover charged off leases and loans.
- Monitoring for adherence to terms of recovery agreements.
- Analyzing account equity to determine full/partial charge off positions.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge and understanding of company policies/procedures, specifically credit policies and problem loan procedures.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, collections, loan workout, sales, or financial services
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Commercial workout and/or litigation experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Prior experience using the Artiva system of record
- Basic knowledge and understanding of credit policies
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.