At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Mortgage team supports the nation's leading originator and servicer of residential mortgages.
HOURS 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
Responsible for performing complex duties that support the Verification of Employment (VOE) department of the Fulfillment Advantage Support Team (FAST). FAST includes Verification of Employment, Verification of Deposit and the 4506T Audit departments. Position involves a high level of production along with some reporting, training and other responsibilities.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform VOE activities which include handling escalations, Help Desk follow up, inquiries from processors to meet required service level agreements
- Review and evaluate loan documents; efficiently utilize various loan processing systems, vendor system, and internal databases
- Resolve escalated issues in a professional, timely, and thorough manner
- Monitor email inboxes, ensuring work is completed in a timely manner
- Identify trends/opportunities, providing recommendation for resolution
- Assist with the tracking and implementing of various process change
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Knowledge and understanding of loan administration, lending, or mortgage
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.