At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
Loan Document Specialist 2 - Auto
Under the direction of the Loan Administration Manager, the Loan Document Specialist 2 (LDS 2) is responsible for processing contract fundings in accordance with all state and federal regulations as well as Company policies and procedures while maintaining the highest level of service to internal and external customers.
This position reviews approved applications and contracts to ensure stipulations and conditions have been met and are in adherence to Company policy; ensures appropriate signatures have been obtained and correct data input errors and omissions; matches incoming contract documents to approved applications and enters data into the Credit Revue system; and analyzes various pay stubs and tax returns to determine satisfaction of income verification stipulations.
The LDS 2 interacts professionally with dealers, customers, and other vendors to obtain missing or invalid information and documentation; obtains and reviews documentation for accuracy and authenticity; carefully reviews all documents including booksheets, applications, and stipulations for potential fraud; communicates suspected fraud and or discrepancies to the Loan Administration Manager; and obtains employment and insurance verifications.
The LDS 2 provides assistance to internal and external customers regarding loan documentation and processing; generates customer correspondence relating to the initiation of the loan in accordance with corporate guidelines; responds to dealer problems and inquiries; and answers department telephone calls and routes them accordingly. May include other duties as assigned by the Loan Administration Manager.
Work hours/schedule: Flexible to work during Department's hours of operation, which are Monday – Saturday, 7:30 am – 4:30 am or 8:30 am – 5:30 pm and overtime as needed. Saturday hours would be 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. Hours/days may change due to business needs.
Training will begin on 11/26 or 12/17. Training will be for three weeks, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- 6+ months of administrative experience, customers/people interaction experience, or a combination of both
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships
- Banking industry experience
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.