At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Wells Fargo Auto team supports one of the nation's leading auto lenders. The team offers integrated financial services solutions designed primarily for the auto dealer community, providing financing and related services to both dealers and consumers nationwide.
The Loan Servicing Specialist 3 supports the Wells Fargo Auto Direct Auto Finance business lines with a variety of operational tasks in support of the Remarketing function. Will handle high-risk and escalated issues on aged inventory with a high sense of urgency.
The Title Processing Unit is responsible for gathering and coordinating all necessary documentation in order to obtain a marketable title for repossessed vehicles; this includes creating, printing, verifying, signing and scanning title documents. Performs necessary system updates on various systems to track title status to ensure service level agreements are met. Performs Affiant functions according to Wells Fargo Auto requirements as well as Notary functions according to State and company guidelines. The final candidate must be willing to become a licensed Notary.
Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Hours may change based on business needs.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 1+ year of auto remarketing experience or auto operations experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Loan servicing experience
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.