At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the best bank for payments and collections in North America (Source: Global Finance Magazine)
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
The Loan Servicing Specialist 5 - Team Lead will be responsible for performing a variety of loan servicing tasks.
This Loan Servicing Specialist will support the Personal Lines & Loans - Account Research and Maintenance team. Responsible for assisting manager with monitoring daily workflow, resolving internal and external escalations, performing internal quality reviews. Provide leadership to team members through daily production support and training. Performing a variety of maintenance to include closures, responding to online customer correspondence, payment reversals, fee waivers, loan adjustments, recalculations, and rate changes. Resolve complex issues using multiple systems for research and engaging business partners throughout the organization. Assist manager with ensuring compliance with policy and procedures.
WORK SCHEDULE: Must be flexible to work within business hours of operation, Monday – Friday, 7am-5pm; flexibility to work overtime as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of loan processing experience, loan funding experience, or a combination of both
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- 1+ year supervisory or leadership experience
- 3+ years Personal Lines & Loan Servicing Experience
- Ability to analyze and make independent judgments while providing the highest level of service to the customers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision
- Ability to coach and train new and existing team members
- Ability to Manage and delegate workflow appropriately
- Demonstrated experience with SHAW, Hogan, FDR, E-CaR
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.