At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. Our group includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Wells Fargo Auto, and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs: Our product is service. Our value added is financial advice and guidance. Our competitive advantage is our people. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Capital Markets team manages the interest rate and operational risks associated with the origination, sale and servicing of mortgage loans, and provides liquidity for the mortgage assets originated by Wells Fargo.
This individual will work to create "Assignments of Mortgage" for the Loan Sales Assignment team. This will be accomplished by using internal systems and 3rd party vendors to conduct research to find all needed information to create the assignment.
Assembles, creates, executes, and/or reviews loan documentation and associated reference source data and materials for purposes of verifying and preparing information and decisions in support of a variety of legal proceedings, including foreclosures. Typically provides information relevant to the status of the account, breach status, payment history, fees and escrow, payoff and reinstatement facts. Typically performs calculations to validate principal, interest, escrow, etc. May conduct online research to supplement information required for assessment. Work entails an understanding of a wide variety of both loan documentation and legal instruments. Reads, interprets, and researches correspondence and legal documents including summons, subpoenas, liens and foreclosures, mortgages, deeds of trust, promissory notes, assignments of mortgage and allonges and endorsements, plat maps and/or surveys to determine specific issues and/or course of action. May respond to inquiries from customers, government agencies and other interested parties. Typically creates ad-hoc correspondence as required and maintains key information related to the review process. Works with a variety of partners, including internal and third party attorneys and associated staff members, consultants, and multiple team members throughout the servicing and default organizations. May be called upon to testify to the legitimacy of the documents and review processes via deposition. Role may require that team member serve and sign as officer of the company.
- 1+ year of administrative experience, office experience, or a combination of both; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military experience
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Knowledge of programs: CPI/MSP, ICMP, Rekon, Adobe Pro, SnagIt, PDF Creator
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.