The LSM Coach supports new and existing Legendary Store Marketers at the store level by coaching and sharing best practices to build sales through Local Store Marketing. Utilizing direction from the Regional Marketing Director, the LSM Coach has a primary goal to provide sales support to the Managing Partner, Service Manager, and Local Store Marketer to strengthen sales building strategies.
• Trains new and existing LSMs on key programs using the LSM Cookbook as reference.
• Participates in the training of MITs in designated market on Local Store Marketing- one day allotted in MIT manual.
• Conducts LSM Store Visits as scheduled by the Regional Marketing Manager & MKP.
• Share best practices on conference calls, store visits, at roundtables, and helps to host LSM Level One workshops.
• Coaches on productive LSM Scheduling and Time Management for best ROI.
• Provides written Trip Notes for each trip to RMD & MKP for effective feedback.
• Confirms that the LSM Training Checklists are completed for new LSMs
• Communicates with MKP, Managing Partners, and Service Managers weekly/biweekly during MP and SM conference calls.
• Promotes LSM of the Quarter or Eagles program by supporting LSM Tracking and Results.
• Supports Unified Program Initiatives as communicated by the RMD.
• Supports planning and/or execution of larger events at the market level.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Texas Roadhouse® is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally protected status.
Education: High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Solid, proven Texas Roadhouse experience as a Local Store Marketer
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Outlook
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.