At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the #1 fastest wholesale lockbox network in the U.S. (Source: Phoenix-Hecht Mail Study)
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Come Join the Tukwila Lockbox Team!
30 hours/week. Schedule: Sun 8:30am - 3pm. Tues, Wed, Thurs 5:30am – 12pm or until finish. Fri/Sat off. This is open ended position with the start and end time being determined by work flow.
Starting pay is $15 per hour. *This position is benefits eligible.
An Operations Clerk position is the first step in a rewarding career in financial services. You'll learn about payment processing, and the financial services industry. This is a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline driven production environment working behind the scenes with little, if any, customer contact. In this role you'll spend 100% of your time on tasks such as extracting lockbox payments, verifying data on payments and accompanying documents, processing according to customer's detailed instructions, collating, and mailing. This position has strict production metrics that determine acceptable levels of performance and requires that all payments (checks) must be accounted for on the day they are received. There are also strict deadlines requiring flexibility of schedule, as this is an open-ended position with the start and end time being determined by work flow. The best Operations Clerks demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow procedures, and basic computer knowledge. They have the desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately. The working environment is fun with a casual dress code in a highly secure facility.
- 6+ months of experience meeting deadlines in a business or office environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Lockbox experience
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 15+ pounds
WA-Tukwila: 18035 Sperry Dr - Tukwila, WA
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.