At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Join the #1 fastest wholesale lockbox network in the U.S. (Source: Phoenix-Hecht Mail Study)
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Join the Tukwila Lockbox Team!
Work Schedule is 40 hrs per week: Monday through Friday. The initial training period will have a start time of 7:30 - 3:30pm or finish. This position will be changing in the future to 3:00am - 11am or finish, once the additional volume arrives. May be eligible for 15% shift differential as outlined by Wells Fargo salary guidelines.
Ensures the unit's work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring the daily activities of the routine to moderately complex work of less senior team members. Duties may include: reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals; monitoring work in progress making adjustments as needed; giving feedback and training to staff; addressing scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness; giving input to supervisors on staff performance; representing unit at meetings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing workflow from start to finish and monitoring team of associates
- Ensuring that customer deadlines are being met.
- Ensuring that all of the necessary tools are on hand in order to perform the job with little or no interruptions.
- Communicating with peers and management and other lockbox teams to exchange pertinent information.
- Promoting a positive work environment for associates demonstrating a commitment to open communications, staff development, and employee morale
- 3+ years of operations experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Quality review skills
- Leadership experience including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Good quality review skills
- Ability to lead, train, and provide feedback to staff and corresponding managers
- Leadership skills including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Coaching experience
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Lockbox experience
- Experience meeting operational goals
- Capacity to work overtime, as required
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without getting tired
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.