External Job PostingShopko Overview:
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel.
We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
Shopko’s Investigator’s are responsible for:
- Performing effective and successful theft investigations in the assigned store
- Assists with programs and plans to reduce shrink
- Responsible for communicating, auditing and following up on workplace safety program
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers
- Must demonstrate strong effective skills to handle critical loss investigations
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective interaction with pharmacy team and patients
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.