External Job PostingShopko Overview:
Shopko is a $3 Billion company with over 18,000 teammates. In the retail and retail health business for more than 50 years, we have over 300 stores in 21 states. Shopko continues to grow, while maintaining our hometown feel.
We serve our communities by providing distinctive name-brand & value apparel, home decor, family basics, and seasonal merchandise and top-quality pharmacy and optometric services.
At Shopko we are dedicated to delivering an outstanding shopping experience that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Working at Shopko will provide you with the opportunity to deliver this level of service to our customers, while working in a fun, collaborative and energetic team environment.
Shopko’s Lost Prevention Leader’s are responsible for:
- The execution and implementation of shrink reduction programs through proactive planning and monitoring
- Viewing closed circuit monitors to reduce external losses by executing external detentions and investigations
- Reducing theft loss through effective and successful internal theft investigations and interviews involving cash and merchandise
- Responsible for audits and inspections relating to the physical building security, merchandise/cash protection and customer/teammate safety
- Demonstrate effective decision making and communication skills
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Must demonstrate Shopko’s commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate with and be friendly with customers
- Must have experience in retail loss prevention
- Requires effective decision making skills for handling Customer and teammate problems
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective interaction with teammates and customers
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.