This Leadership Role is responsible for all aspects of Loss Prevention Operations. The incumbent must be results oriented with excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills. S/he must be able to represent the LP department in ongoing initiatives and have the ability to independently communicate with associates of all levels, including senior executive leadership. As a Loss Prevention Manager, you will be responsible for a team to ensure that overall protection of company assets in a distribution center including company property, merchandise, employees and their property.
- Investigate any security, safety or loss-related incident and prepare detailed reports.
- Manage a staff including scheduling, coaching and leading.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of existing physical security equipment such as CCTV system, access control system, fire and burglar alarm systems and key & lock system. Ensure that all systems are administered and work properly.
- Develop, implement and monitor facility programs, employee safety and OSHA compliance in partnership with the warehouse management team.
- 6-8 years retail Loss Prevention experience, with 3-5 of those in supply chain, logistics, warehousing and/or DC operations. Supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Logistics or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to work directly with business partners to identify issues, make recommendations, drive solutions and implement controls to mitigate theft/fraud and loss prevention issues.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, cultural sensitivity and multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrate ability to make decisions in stressful situations and maintain a calm professional presence required.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Knowledge of progressive Loss Prevention methods and shrink strategies required.
- Knowledge of Safety Practices required.
- Knowledge of retail and distribution operations.
- Strong investigation and interviewing skills – Wicklander training highly desirable.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, with open availability, including weekends.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all situations essential.
- Able to train and speak to large groups required.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint) required.
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.