External Job PostingPosition Overview:
Provides expertise and leadership direction for all loss prevention programs. Through successful execution of asset protection education programs has primary responsibility for reducing all types of loss at their assigned, multiple stores. Responsible for overseeing and ensuring compliance to the Company’s workplace safety programs. Provides daily work direction and follow-up to LP teammates as well as to other hourly teammates and managers to ensure all policies are observed; audits, and necessary action steps are completed; and a safe work environment is maintained. Manages both internal and external accident and loss investigations.
Minimum Knowledge, Experience & Skills Requirements:
• A minimum of 2 years loss prevention leadership experience in a retail environment and coursework in Criminal Justice, Police Science or Security Administration or equivalent experience
• Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships; must be able to direct, and motivate a diverse teammate population
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to act decisively in implementing solutions
• Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a surrounding of continual change; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
• Must be self-directed and able to perform assignments with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective execution of loss prevention programs and successful management of teammates
• Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer service
• Must exhibit highest level of integrity and ethical standards
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.