Loss Prevention Supervisor (LPS) – NYC
Are you a proven leader with Loss Prevention experience? If so, this position is a great next step in your career!
The Loss Prevention Supervisor (LPS) is responsible for providing disciplined leadership, including setting clear expectations and holding the team and self accountable for results. This position executes company programs concerning shortage control, internal dishonesty, shoplifting detection and safety. The LPS is accountable for managing the training, detection, investigation and successful resolution of all internal investigations within the assigned store. This position is also provides training and motivation for all store associates and works with store management to keep shrink and loss to a minimum.
Experience / Requirements:
· Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience within loss prevention.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
· Proven expertise in conducting internal investigations and interviewing techniques.
· Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
· Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
· Schedules include a variety of day, evening and weekend hours.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.