ComForCare Home Care has an immediate need for 2 Personal Care Aides in Corvallis
Are you a natural caregiver? Do you want more than a job, but also to make a difference?
* 12 hour day and night shifts available for a 24/7 client.
At ComForCare care we believe in investing in our employees. Our clients receive the highest quality of care because we are a close knit team who rely on each other. ComForCare Home Care is highly regarded by both our clients and our employees. Why? Our success is based on the fact that our caregivers receive excellent ongoing paid training and the support you need to be successful. Our caregivers love working as part of the ComForCare team and as a result our turnover rate is far lower than the local average. That makes for happy clients too!
Here's what your future coworkers says about being part of ComForCare Home Care team:
* "The flexibility of being able to work hours around my school schedule." Miakela E.
* "The office staff genuinely values input from employees." Jennifer R.
* “I feel like I'm part of a team at ComForCare." Anna S.
If you want to be part of a company with a fantastic reputation, who truly values their employees and clients, we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Medication management
- Dressing and grooming
- Assist with transferring and ambulating
- Transportation to appointment
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience preferred, but not necessary as we have an excellent paid training program!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have valid driver's license and transportation
- Must be able to pass Background Checks and Drug Screening
- $500 Sign on Bonus if hired! (must maintain 20 or more hours per week)
- Competitive Wages
- Shift differential and incentive pay*
- Holiday pay and OT
- PTO/Sick Leave
- Health, vision and Aflac Insurance
- Ongoing paid training (Dementia/Alzheimer's training, and more!)
- Education Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly and Annual Awards
You bring the passion and we will provide the skills!
Apply today or call 503-400-6637
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.