Primary Location: United States-IN-INBloomington
Indiana MENTOR is seeking a LPN to support the Bloomington area. We offer a supportive team environment, career advancement opportunities, and a family-oriented culture to complement our benefits package.
About Indiana MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network:
Indiana MENTOR offers home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as autism spectrum disorders, mental health challenges, physical disabilities with complex medical needs and brain injury. With program locations throughout the area, Indiana MENTOR offers a range of residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual as well as hourly support and respite services designed to allow each individual to be as independent as possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes in the medical conditions for the clients we serve
- Communicate with Physicians and medical centers to ensure all medical information is updated and available at all times
- Provide assistance, oversight and training of all staff to ensure the implementation of all services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Provides input regarding health care services to be included in each individual’s service plan
- Monitors and ensures physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribe
- Graduate of an accredited LPN program
- One year of related experience
- Experience working with medically complex individuals
- Current LPN license
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Generous Paid Time Off Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
We also support the non-traditional benefits of:
- Paid Training at hire and throughout employment
- One of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.