LPN Medical Case Manager - Day Work!
Primary Location: United States-NJ-NJEgg Harbor
NeuroRestorative New Jersey
NeuroRestorative is seeking an LPN Medical Case Manager to be responsible to manage cases and ensure appropriate medical services are provided to individuals being served.
Day work! No nights, weekends, holidays or on-call!
- Responsible for overall quality services and oversight of each case and /or site within assigned areas. Monitors services of physician and other related medical providers/services to assure quality standards of care are evident.
- Completes regular medical quality assurance reviews and risk management for all service recipients within assigned responsibility. Maintains functional knowledge of the programs for each person receiving services, both behavior intervention plans and skill development goals.
- Completes weekly reviews of medical related services/supports, medical base line documentation, dietary and adaptive equipment usage/condition, medication records, shift notes, etc.
- Reviews and assures appropriate billing documentation of medical and psychological services/supports meet the specific requirements of funding/contract for each individual.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN or RN program
- Minimum one year of related experience.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of background checks, drug screen, motor vehicle report
- Valid driver’s license in good standing (no more than 5 points)