Primary Location: MA-MAWeymouth-10 Robinswood Rd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Supervisor to manage the LPN staff and the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments, and scheduling of medical appointments in collaboration with a Registered Nurse
Description ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Supervises the administration of proper medications according to established guidelines. Maintains documentation on all medications given.
- Provides treatment and/or health care procedures as specified in physician orders and/or as determined by the team.
- Makes referrals for appropriate medical services and schedules appointments as needed. Attends physician/medical appointments with individuals to promote positive outcomes.
- Assists in the performance of quarterly and annual physicals. Monitors weight gains or losses and updates medical records regularly.
- Maintains contact with the families of persons served and informs them of the individual’s medical condition, nutritional needs, medications, etc.
- Completes the intake of medication deliveries from the pharmacy by receiving medications and comparing to physician orders and medication administration records.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Directs and supervises assigned staff, including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training. Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- LPN license
- Associates degree from a two-year college or technical school
- Two years of related experience.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- Current Licensed Vocational Nursing License
- Current CPR
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Travel as needed
- Heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
AMERICAN WITH DISABILITY STATEMENT
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.