DescriptionThe Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
Scope of Role and Responsibilities:
- Enter critical patient information into ScriptMed system, including but not limited to
Insurance information, medication profile, drug allergies, etc…
- Communicate and interact with fellow team members to meet department goals.
- Welcome new members to the pharmacy and provide a positive onboarding experience.
- Ensure patients receive their medication both timely and accurately.
- Facilitate patients in receiving financial assistance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active license with the Board of Pharmacy in the appropriate state.
- Less than 3 years of experience
- National Certification, PTCB CphT
Scheduled Weekly Hours40