DescriptionThe Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 accurately fills and counts medications. The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician 2 ensures inventory levels are adequate for dispensing by working with inventory supply team. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have an active license with the Board of Pharmacy in FL
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must have State Registration with FL BOP and PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board)
- Shipping experience
- Mail order pharmacy experience
- Able to work in fast paced environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours40