BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
DC MAINTENANCE CUSTODIAN
The responsibility of the DC Maintenance Custodian is to perform general warehouse duties. All responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- sweeping and/or dusting the warehouse and office areas
- ensure the cleanliness of the entire warehouse and office areas
- cleaning the restrooms to ensure the overall cleanliness and sanitary environment
- maintain a safe and professional work environment both in and out the warehouse
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. without assistance and able to lift up to 50 lbs with assistance
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment which includes heat, cold, noise and dust
- Must be able to bend, stand, walk, lift, pull, push for up to 8 hours per day
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.