National Non-Profit Organization seeking a Part-Time Maintenance Professional to repair and maintain numerous Group Homes in the Tucson, AZ region.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability and qualifications based on State Regulations to work in the residences of the individuals with disabilities that the organization supports in a professional and positive manner.
STARTING RATE: $14/Hour
- Perform highly diversified required maintenance tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete schedule of maintenance tasks and respond to service calls.
- Provide updates on completion status of open work orders.
- Perform machinist duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to – electrical and plumbing.
- Install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair household items (fans, lights) and structural components of residences (flooring, doors).
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required services.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean/orderly work areas.
- Review contractor estimates to ensure accuracy.
- Interface with consumers, individuals with disabilities, and staff to resolve any routine or emergency maintenance needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Valid Automobile Driver’s License.
- Minimum 2 years’ related experience, preferably with plumbing and electrical work.
- Ability to stand, reach, bend, climb, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Demonstrate problem solving, technical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exhibit initiative, sound judgement, and strong communication.
- Ability to follow OSHA guidelines for the safety and proper handling of tools.
Community Options, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!