ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintenance and repair of all interior facilities.
2. Upkeep of all interior areas.
3. Installation of new equipment, fixtures, etc…
4. Maintenance of all associated equipment, machines, and tools.
5. Assist in hiring of maintenance staff.
6. Maintenance and operation of all entry locking devices.
7. Maintenance and operation of CATV system.
8. Ordering and inventory of all maintenance supplies and materials.
9. Proper training of all maintenance staff on how to successfully perform residential building maintenance. Be available to consult on technical aspects of building maintenance.
10. Perform all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to initiate and implement necessary plans to assure proper maintenance of facilities. Ability to supervise.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College degree preferred. High School diploma or GED required. Some college may be considered in lieu of experience. Minimum three to five years experience in general maintenance. One or more years of supervisory experience preferred.