Job ID 34921
Position Location US-NC-Lincolnton
Facility Name Cardinal Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Job Category General Labor
Position Status PT (Part Time)
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers at our dynamic facility located in Lincolnton, NC.
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference. A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Purpose of Your Position
As a Consulate Health Care Maintenance Tech, the primary purpose of your job position is to maintain the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate daily maintenance services with nursing services when performing routine assignments in resident living areas.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and tasks as scheduled.
- Assist with all repairs, refurbishing projects, and furniture/equipment moving.
- Maintain the facility grounds
- Ensure maintenance supplies have been replenished in work areas as necessary.
- Ensure that the facility and its equipment are properly maintained for resident comfort and convenience.
- Report equipment malfunctions or breakdowns to your supervisor as soon as possible.
- Ensure that equipment is cleaned and properly stored at the end of the shift
- Assist with safety inspections, tests, and drills, as requested.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
Education and Experience
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent. Two years experience as a building trade helper, apprentice or equivalent preferred.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients