About The Position
Planned Companies is looking for a Maintenance Technician to provide preventative care and repairs to a luxury residential property in West New York, NJ.
Pay Rate: $19.00
Schedule: TBD- FULL TIME.
Days off: TBD. Great Growth Opportunities!!!!!
Looking for Full-Time work with benefits?
Are you a detailed oriented person who takes pride in every aspect of their job? Do you take the time to check your work and make sure everything is always done correctly? If that’s who you are, then we want you to work with us! At Planned, you are in front of our customers all the time and have the ability to make a positive impact on them every day.
We need reliable people who know all the details about their everyday jobs and will go above and beyond for the customer. You are critical to the success of our organization because you represent the company at the customer’s site. This role is responsible for providing services to repair and improve the quality of life for the customer’s tenants and residents. You will need to ensure all duties are completed with the high quality that Planned Companies and its customers have come to expect. Here are some potential responsibilities;
- Ensuring preventative maintenance of all mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and repair of such equipment as required; contact outside contractor when required
- Scheduling extermination procedures as necessary
- Inventorying mechanical/ maintenance supplies
- Maintaining a log keeping and visible inspection of all operating equipment, including; chiller, cooling tower, water heaters, pumps and fan coil units
- Replacing light fixtures, branch switches, receptacles and sockets when necessary
- Painting and plastering as required
- Maintaining daily records of work performed
- Reporting necessary work to be done by outside mechanics, maintain a record when such work is completed
- Assisting building management with all projects and all other job duties as requested
- Perform any and all cleaning duties including but not limited to: dusting and polishing surfaces thoroughly; vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and refinishing floors and carpets; washing and cleaning sinks, toilets, and wash basins; cleaning glass interior and exterior; and wiping and polishing mirrors, shelving, and fixtures
- Must have basic electrical and plumbing experience!!
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in inclement weather
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs
Training is required throughout employment, assigned regularly and to be completed during work hours. Training courses are offered in house, through outside contractors, online, via webinars, conference calls, as well as outsourced based on needs.Licenses or Certifications
- · EPA certifications for refrigerant recycling and at a minimum, Type I & II certifications
- · Valid Driver’s License and insurance
- · Black Seal – if required by property
- · CPO – Certified Pool Operator Certification – if required by property
- · Other licenses and certifications as required by state or local laws
- Career Opportunities
- On the Job Training