Legend Senior Living is a leader in Seniors Housing because of our attention to every detail. We are also a growing company looking for individuals with vision and passion to grow with us.
Being a part of the Legend Senior Living team means a worthwhile, meaningful career. Besides an in-depth training program, we offer beautiful work environments and caring and knowledgeable associates. Everyone involved strives to provide excellent quality of care for our residents and you¹ll leave each day feeling deeply satisfied knowing that you made a difference in the life of a senior.
If you¹re a caring, compassionate, dependable and hardworking individual, we¹re waiting for you to join our outstanding Legend Senior Living team.
This position functions to maintain and repair the equipment, operating systems, structure and grounds of the residence.
1. Adheres to policies, operating procedures, Legend Core Values, and the Pillars of Practice
2. Perform daily walkthrough throughout the entire residence, grounds, and parking area to check building upkeep, appearance, safety of common areas, and proper operation of equipment
3. Reviews all work orders and completes work priorities established by the Maintenance Director
4. Troubleshoots equipment problems to determine required repairs and reports them to Maintenance Director
5. Completes all required maintenance and repairs for the building, grounds, and equipment
6. Performs all work detail (work performed, service needed, etc.) and completes a work ticket for billing and payroll purposes
7. Informs the Maintenance Director of any needed parts or supplies needed to complete repairs and maintenance
8. Assists with the purchase and delivery of parts, materials, and supplies in support of maintenance functions
9. Assists in the preventative maintenance based on specific residence schedule
10. Assists with work performed by outside vendors to ensure it is completed in a timely fashion and in the agreed upon and/or contracted manner
11. Performs regular checks of all required building and safety systems and equipment
12. Provides documentation to help maintain records of repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties, and inspections
13. Present a professional, positive and helpful attitude at all times when interacting with residents, customers and co-workers
14. Performs other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director
- Prefer prior experience in AL, IL, or SNF
- Requires two years prior experience in a related trade or position
Education / Certification / License Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Vocational/Technical School or other certification preferred
Work Environment / Physical Requirements
- This position operates in various environments throughout the residence. Regular exposure to heat, cold, various weather conditions, sharp objects, electric tools, and various chemicals will occur.
- Individual is required to perform standing, climbing, bending, stooping and lifting up to 50lbs during the shift
- The position may require the individual to operate a motor vehicle as part of service and delivery requirements
- Individual may be exposed to materials that commonly cause allergic reactions such as paint, fiberglass, dusts, grass, and pollens.
- Individual is required to dress in assigned uniform and maintain a professional appearance during the shift
Legend Senior Living is a drug free workplace and we do require pre-employment drug screening for any and all individuals, as well as random drug screening for current associates.