Responsible for providing mechanical/electrical support for the Virginia Distribution Center in Windsor, VA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Light industrial welding and fabrication skills.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance of automated conveyor systems.
- Troubleshooting of pneumatic valves and systems.
- Understanding of motor control wiring and both AC and DC electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance of fork lift equipment.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance on hydraulic systems for baling and lift equipment.
- Basic knowledge of operation and maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Basic knowledge of facility maintenance (plumbing, lighting, and carpentry
- Other duties as assigned
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.