Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are in search of an experienced Full-Time Maintenance Worker in Philadelphia, PA to maintain and repair the residences of the individuals that are supported by our organization.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Minimum 2 years' related experience.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to work safely with hands and power tools.
- Have a basic understanding of disabilities and the ability to work with people in their homes in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop a schedule of basic maintenance tasks.
- Complete required maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Ensure that repairs are made in compliance with local laws and licensing authority regulations.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair:
- Household items including, but not limited to: appliances, fans, lights, etc.
- Structural components of residences including, but not limited to: flooring, carpets, paneling, doors, etc.
- Perform basic home maintenance tasks such as: painting, spackling, and basic electrical or plumbing work.
- Advise supervisor when an outside contractor may be necessary.
- Review contractor estimates to ensure that the estimates accurately reflect the required repairs and reasonable job costs.
- Follow OSHA guidelines for safety and the proper handling of such tools.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Some travel required by automobile with employee subjected to changing weather conditions
- Employee has possible exposure to injury from use of power tools
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-PhillyPA@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer