1. Works with our business partners to ensure that all restaurant systems enable and empower the
initiatives and process improvements required by Bob Evans
2. Define and maintain the 1 to 3-year roadmap for restaurant information technology systems, processes
3. Implements restaurant solutions with a high degree of quality and visibility
4. Documents and drives POS customizations for Bob Evans including menu changes and update to the
5. Ensures swift issue resolution and communicate effectively with business clients through the
management channels of the IT organization.
6. Leads the team to continually identify, document and remediate technical and operational gaps where
7. Provides regular updates to the Leadership Team on project implementation status, issues, best
practices and results, and provide management and oversight to all restaurant system projects.
8. Serves as a proxy for the business on managing competing priorities, throughout the software
implementation and development lifecycle. Owns and manages project scope to ensure successful
delivery, meeting business expectations and established timelines.
9. Selects, develops and guides relations with key vendors of restaurant technology solutions, including
installation and support services.
10. Establishes strong security practices across all systems and processes and implement ongoing programs
to ensure future compliance and stay abreast of best practices in the areas of security and compliance.
? Solid understanding of restaurant technology concepts, practices and processes such as POS operations, POS
menu design, food cost and inventory, cash management, time and attendance, above store reporting
? Experience with International payment processor and point of sale from vendor selection to implementation
? Experience managing a minimum of 100 plus point of sale systems in a production environment
? Experience with PCI audits and controls
? NCR Aloha point of sale experience
? Solid understanding of SQL
? Strong motivation skills at the development team and individual levels
? Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills
? Proven ability to build relationships, collaborate with and influence teams across product line boundaries
? Strong working knowledge of Windows, and Microsoft Office Suite
? Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent in education and experience
? 5+ years of experience in POS or a related area
? 3+ years in managing a team
? Minimal travel required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb and balance.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust