Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
At See’s Candies the key ingredient to our success is the dedication of our employees. It’s thanks to their passion and commitment that we remain a customer favorite, maintaining quality and integrity in all aspects of our business. The Manager of Business Systems has the unique opportunity to contribute their talent, energy and ideas as we make life a little sweeter, one piece of candy at a time.
This position is responsible for the ongoing management of product and customer databases and promotional information utilized by See’s e-commerce site and retail shops nationwide. Responsible for the day-to-day management of e-commerce support, corporate product master and customer file data. Identifies system limitations and implements process improvements to ensure proper handling of customer concerns.
- Manage the Corporate Product Master to ensure integrity of all product information; supervises Product Master Data Specialist to ensure consistency and accuracy of all products across all platforms.
- Oversee the E-commerce Support Supervisor and daily functions of the e-commerce support team.
- Supervise the Business Systems Supervisor, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of customer data.
- Oversee the Systems & Applications Specialist, providing guidance for promotion set-up and Job Aid maintenance.
- Manage and motivate dedicated and cross functional teams to support the overall needs of the business.
- Serve as liaison between Product Master Data Specialist and CFO for pricing documentation and approval.
- Handle call escalations and problem cases.
- Serve as SME for the product master, customer e-commerce support and customer data integrity.
- Provide excellent customer service for See’s Candies internal and external customers.
- Prepare and execute system processes and documentation that supports communication and training for cross functional teams.
- Responsible for the hiring, training and documentation of all direct reports.
- 3+ years of managerial experience with a multi-channel retailer.
- Excellent organizational, task management skills; ability to perform multiple overlapping tasks.
- Prior experience with e-commerce, corporate product master and customer file data.
- Ability to learn system logic and quickly learn new systems.
- Advanced level computer skills required.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to monitor and report on assigned tasks, goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).