DescriptionThe Call Quality Manager in Direct Marketing Services support sales teams, in a call center setting, responsible for selling Humana Medicare and Individual Dental and Vision products. Responsibilities include hiring, coaching, leading and managing the performance of a team of up to 10 Call Quality Professionals as well as overseeing campaigns and projects that impact the DMS organization. The Call Quality Manager plays a crucial role in DMS by ensuring that processes, campaigns, and calls are meeting the Regulatory and Humana standards of quality and that consumers and members are given a perfect telesales experience.
The Call Quality Manager leads a team of Call Quality Professionals providing information that will assist in the feedback and the formal education process of DMS Sales Agents and leaders. Will oversee the Call Quality process which includes call monitoring, call evaluations, feedback and insights to achieve and improve call quality results. May also assist in the development of monitoring standards and act as a subject matter expert. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other leaders across the department. The Call Quality team engages associates and operational leaders alike to ensure optimal consumer experiences through compliant practices that bring value to the organization. This engagement includes call calibrations, call reviews, collaborative feedback to sales agents, and more.
- Ability to work schedules that include evenings and weekends
- Experience with prioritizing and balancing multiple responsibilities and projects
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience collaborating amongst diverse business groups
- Must have/be willing to obtain active valid state health license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Applied knowledge of Direct Marketing Processes
- Prior experience in Telesales, Customer Service and/or Quality Assurance
- Ability to hold others accountable and maintain a professional work environment
- Bachelor's Degree/Master’s Degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Call Center/Contact Center Operations leadership
If you have additional questions regarding this role posting, please send them to the Ask A Recruiter persona by visiting go/Buzz and searching Ask A Recruiter! Please be sure to provide the requisition number so we may be able to research your request quicker.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40