DescriptionThe Manager, Clinic/Center Administration plans and directs the work of professional and support personnel who provide outpatient care to patients in a clinical setting. The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, Clinic/Center Administration helps develop and leads implementation for staffing plans, policies and procedures for the facility and works closely with clinicians to ensure optimal patient outcomes. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- Three or more years of operational leadership experience within a multi-physician office or clinical group
- Direct leadership experience and demonstrated ability to lead, coach and mentor teams
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff, hospital executives, medical groups, IPA’s, community organizations and other health plan staff
- Knowledge of and experience working with Provider Communities
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record (EMRs) or Health Information Management (HIMs) systems
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point Presentations in a business setting
- A high level of engagement and emotional intelligence
- Basic knowledge of Population Health Strategy
- Medicare knowledge
- Managed care experience
- Value Based Care knowledge
- Proven ability to function effectively in matrix management environment and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Solid understanding of medical care delivery, managed care financial arrangements and reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Experience managing a budget of $500,000+
Additional InformationThis role is a duplicate req due to separate locations, req#193815 is for the Raytown ,Missouri location. Center Administrator will have oversight for 2 Centers; Raytown and Kansas City MO. Center operational hours are Monday – Friday from 8 AM until 5 PM.
- Interview Format
- As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
- If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40