Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you’re on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn’t be higher. As a Business Analyst Consultant, you will help rewrite the future of the health care system. You’ll analyze data and deliver bold, business-savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions. Along with ground-breaking challenge, you'll have the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company. Join us. You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze, review, forecast and trend complex data, reviewing the analysis and interpretation of others’ work
- Develop and implement effective/strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes
- Support short- and long-term operational / strategic business activities through analysis
Are you up for navigating a complex matrix of business units and teams? We share a near obsessive desire to outperform and outdo our own achievements across our entire global business landscape. It’s going to take all you’ve got to create valuable solutions to improve the health care system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent degree / experience
- 5+ years of experience in business or finance analysis
- 2+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements from the client / business
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Intermediate understanding of one or more Business Intelligence software tools (Tableau, MiniTab, SSRS, Micro Strategy, MySQL or SQL)
- 1+ years of experience developing in Tableau and SQL
- 1+ years of experience developing in Alteryx
- Experience with Agile framework / environment
- Experience consulting (internal or external)
- Expert understanding of one or more Business Intelligence software tools (Tableau, MiniTab, SSRS, Micro Strategy, or SQL)
- Lean / SixSigma certification (Green Belt, Yellow Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt, etc.)