The Manager, Culture/ PR Communications develops and executes internal communication project strategies that increase associate engagement and external public relations messaging that builds brand awareness. This role will create and implement comprehensive communication programs where associates can easily obtain information and key messages that help them perform their best work, connect with colleagues, and deepen their understanding of the company's culture. This role partners with cross-functional teams throughout the business to deliver consistent and connected messaging, ensures all communications reflect Safelite Tone of Voice, and brings our purpose, the Safelite Spirit, and strategic framework and employer brand to life.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Partner closely with leaders and key business stakeholders to develop and manage associate communications messaging and project strategy using a standardized intake process to identify communication needs, scope of work, and required project support. Develop and implement thoughtful, innovative and engaging communication programs, leveraging a variety of tactics and channels, build on and enhance our culture and the associate experience.
- Work in concert with Safelite's internal teams (marketing, digital and creative) and PR agency to support Safelite's brand and reputation through public, community, and media relations program; maintains vendor relationships. Responsible for creating talking points, presentations and other materials for senior leader speaking engagements.
- Serve as an internal thought partner to People & Leadership Development (PLD), bring communication expertise to program messaging, branding and approach that help associates 'connect the dots' between PLD programs and their associate experience.
- 7+ years' experience developing and implementing editorial calendars, timelines and production schedules for business communications (internal and external).
- Strong business acumen with ability to lead projects and confidently problem solve, flex processes when needed, and mitigate risk.
- Thorough knowledge of content management, production scheduling, communication strategies, print, digital, and video production.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage a heavy workload. Must be agile and nimble with ability to quickly adapt to changes while multitasking a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Confident, approachable, and a team player. Service mindset.
- Microsoft suite proficient
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.