Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and /or providers. Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. *Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Manage and be accountable for professional employees and / or supervisors.
- Coordinate and supervise daily / weekly / monthly activities of team members.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met.
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment.
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action.
- Impact of work is most often at the local level.
- High school diploma / GED.
- 3+ years of customer service or call center experience, preferably as a supervisor, business manager or workforce manager.
- 2+ years of leader / supervisor experience within an organization.
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) with the ability to edit, create, save and send documents and spreadsheets.
- Undergraduate degree or higher.
- Knowledge of call center systems such as CMS, IEX, CTI and TCS.
Understanding of call center performance metrics and measurements.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: manager, customer service.