No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm) The Manager Data Analytics works closely with the UHC Digital Analytics teams and leadership to assess analytics business needs, align needs to priorities, and work with technical partner to manage and monitor the implementation of analytics solutions that adhere to business requirements. The role will act as a bridge between analytics practitioners, implementation technical resources, and business stakeholders. Primary Responsibilities:
- Partner with stakeholders to develop measurement frameworks that align to organization key performance indicators.
- Ensure that measurement solutions adheres to organizational priorities.
- Act as a subject matter expert on best in class digital analytics and optimization, consulting with stakeholders to enable the best possible view to member behaviors.
- 3+ years of digital analytics experience working with large, distributed teams
- Support product teams with ad hoc and recurring reporting, and deep dive analytics to answer key business questions
- Develop learning and optimization plans collaboratively with data science, web analytics, and business stakeholders
- Evangelize importance of analytics and optimization across organization while developing strong relationships with the business stakeholders
- Development of measurable stakeholder goals and measurement plans that tie to business impact and ROI
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of UHCD website architecture, KPI’s and customer goals
- Manage customer expectations appropriately and keep projects on schedule and within scope
- Lead face-to-face brainstorming session with key stakeholders on the marketing, technical and design sides of a client’s business
- Manage multiple projects, with multiple remote teams, at one time
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Provide regular status updates to the leadership and quickly escalate potential issues
- Monitor trends in web, social, digital and mobile media and exploring new tools, trends and applications that could positively impact our business
- Demonstrated experience utilizing the Adobe suite of web analytics products
- Demonstrated experience in managing the analytics lifecycle, including testing methodologies
- Experience working in matrixed work environment in large (Fortune 100) companies
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: digital analytics, adobe, lifecycle, ROI, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota