DescriptionThe Manager, DMS Sales conducts selling activities related to inbound calls inquiring about individual health plan products. The Manager, DMS Sales works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, DMS Sales qualifies prospects and attempts to close sale. Arranges for field representative to visit prospect if sales are not closed. May originate calls from leads. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated Formal or Informal Leadership in a Team Environment
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated success working in collaboration with multiple departments while thriving as a team player in a fast-paced, matrix environment
- Proven ability to mentor/coach and develop others
- Bachelors Degree
- Active Health Insurance License
- Call Center Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Sales Operations Experience
Occasional Weekends. Additional hours during Medicare Open Enrollment (peak season)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40