Primary Location: CA-California-Rancho Cucamonga
We are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to be responsible for coordination and oversight of building projects, as assigned by Director. This role will assist with fixed asset purchasing and management of operating groups capital expenditure budget, energy analysis and all necessary compliance matters. The Facilities Manager will focus on business enhancements and overall cost reductions.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages assigned aspects of building and renovation projects by assuming oversight of independent contractors and in-house Building Services personnel to plan and complete projects.
- Identifies and verifies Capital Expense budget requests to assist Director with annual budget proposals. Enhance Continuous Improvement Processes to lower operating costs and decrease new-start costs.
- Assists with locating and acquiring new facilities and conducts evaluations and assists with design plans of new construction & acquired facilities.
- Participates and manages inspections to ensure all facilities comply with all required accreditation and applicable state, federal and local licensure standards.
- Travels and provides consultation to all locations in assisting with facilities acquisition, new start development, operations and compliance when required.
- Responsible for securing competitive bids for capital improvements/purchases and conveying recommendations to operations.
- Investigates and qualifies vendors, consultants, and private contractors for facility projects and supply for all sites assigned.
- Develops management tools to continuously review and improve energy and utility consumption functions.
- Responsible for working directly with selected vendors to monitor renovations and other capital improvement projects in a project manager capacity.
- Required to be on Call 24/7 for critical incidents, and/or other events as required.
- Performs other duties and activities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Management required, MBA preferred.
- Documented experience in business management including involvement with facility operations and/or building projects.