PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- Provide financial and analytical decision-making support for the brand, and manage financial planning activities including long-range model assumptions, annual business plans and quarterly forecasts to meet brand objectives.
- Coordinate with the Marketing, Development and other brand teams, on relevant brand-level analysis to support strategic program evaluation and investment decision making, including advertising, loyalty and delivery.
- Manage the activities and output of [1-2] Analysts. Responsibilities include financial decision-making support for the brand, team development, communication, formal performance appraisals, work review and hiring support.
- Manage the preparation of brand annual operating plans, quarterly forecasts and proactive analyses, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of deliverables as well as identifying opportunities to enhance processes and tools.
- Support enterprise-wide annual strategic planning process and long-range plan development through planning activities related to initiatives and assumptions.
- Prepare presentations related to financial results and plans for the Board as well as internal Senior Management (AOP, forecasts, weekly forecasts, quarterly BOD presentations, etc.). Ensure the accuracy of information and confirm that outputs meet our very high standards.
- Provide financial analysis support for portfolio M&A decisions, restaurant development (including new restaurants and restaurant remodels) and lease renewal decisions.
- Provide financial analysis support for Marketing initiatives and advertising.
- Providing financial analysis for strategic program development, including loyalty and delivery programs.
- Collaborate with the PMO to identify, evaluate and prioritize projects and initiatives.
- Manage the annual update process for Bank Credit Report and FDD.
- Provide additional back up support to all Finance activities as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to Operations team and Support Center.
- Support ongoing assessment of financial performance, risks and opportunities and G&A spending, and support timely and proactive recommendations to Brand President, Leadership Team and Inspire Brands Leadership Team regarding potential opportunities to influence results.
- Provide guidance to Operations Leadership team on how to improve financial and operating results.
- Required: Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field.
- Preferred: Master's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting and / or CPA.
- Required: 5+ years of experience in Planning and Analysis or similar supervisory experience in Finance.
- Preferred: 2+ years of Restaurant/retail experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Advanced finance, project / capital assessment, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities, often with considerable time constraints.
- Preferred: Experience with relational databases including Oracle, Access and SQL.
- Preferred: Experience with Enterprise Planning and Reporting software, including Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management and BOARD.
- Preferred: Experience with Business Intelligence analysis and presentation tools, including Tableau, Power BI and SharePoint.
- Process decisions
- Subordinate responsibility delegation
- Responsible for [1-2] direct reports