Our Leadership Development team is innovative - bringing fresh ideas and enthusiastic approaches to building a differentiating culture of learning.
The Manager, Leadership Development will refresh current and help build future leadership development offerings, experiences, and delivery vehicles that drive Safelite's high-performing leaders, who in turn inspire their teams, lead with purpose, build our next level leadership pipeline and encourage a continuous learning culture.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Develop and deliver best-in-class leadership development programs, resources and tools that build leadership capability to develop, apply and sustain knowledge and skills that have a measurable impact on Safelite people and business results; maximize and leverage a variety of approaches including but not limited to eLearning, instructor-led training, assessments, mentoring, leaders as teachers, blogs, micro learning, coaching, etc.
- Partner with business leaders, People Business Partners, talent management and other internal teams as appropriate to gain a holistic view of management and leadership opportunities and recommend learning or talent-based solutions, as appropriate.
- Routinely measure and assess the impact of leadership development initiatives, report progress against objectives and leverage data and insights from programs, engagement surveys and styles & climate and other assessments to continuously enhance leadership program and resource offerings to meet the changing needs of the business.
- 5 - 7 years demonstrated experience developing and delivering leadership development programs with proven results
- Expert facilitation/training; capability to deliver some of the learning programs with occasional travel
- Ability to conduct needs analysis and recommend, develop, and/or implement impactful leadership development and learning solutions and accompanying change management within stated budget, resources and timelines
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication with emphasis on compelling business cases, persuasive communication, tact and negotiation adjusted to the target audience
- Experience hiring, leading, developing, and coaching associates
- Microsoft suite proficient. Learning Management Systems, Authoring Tools (Storyline, Captivate, Adobe) strongly preferred
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.