PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is critical to understand performance and develop insights about the Inspire Brands
loyalty program through advanced statistical modeling techniques. Key responsibilities include
analyzing day-to-day and special campaign, reporting the findings to leadership, and continually
improving the available analytical techniques.
- Loyalty program performance analysis-
Analyze sales, product, customer, and industry data to understand ongoing performance
of the base program and campaigns.
- Use advanced analytical tools such as SQL, R, python, etc. to select and perform
analysis on available data.
- Forecast performance of potential campaigns based on customer and program models.
- Inform program design and uncover guest insights based on ongoing analysis.
- Synthesize findings into consolidated presentations with recommendations to share with
leadership to shape program direction.
- Analysis development-
Lead development of salient models such as program and customer models to enable
ongoing analysis of the loyalty program and personalization campaigns.
- Monitor and assess latest developments and offerings in the analytics and loyalty space.
- Recommend analytics and program updates based on industry trends.
- Required Minimum: Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, or
- Preferred: Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience with CRM / database marketing and customer analytics (loyalty
and retention); deep experience analyzing the performance of data-driven marketing
programs through advanced analytical techniques.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL, R, python, and / or other advanced
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- Ability to translate analysis into concise insights and recommendations for key
- Ability to solve problems through a structured approach using advanced analytical
- Conscientious about meeting project deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Personal integrity, humility, an appreciation for the power of true teamwork, and a sense
- Passion for the restaurant industry and desire to train in our restaurants to learn
operations. A strong desire to help shape the future at Inspire Brands.
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision.
- Availability to travel up to 10%.