DescriptionThe Manager, Market Finance collects, analyzes and reports on various market data to connect financial outcomes with operational effectiveness. The Manager, Market Finance works within specific guidelines and procedures; applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems; receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
The Manager, Market Finance works with Actuary, MRA, Corporate Finance, Clinical and Market Point internally and Providers/Hospitals/Ancillary externally to drive optimization inclusive of activities spanning decisions required for day-to-day operations to strategic planning and addressing specific business performance issues across matrixed organization and fostering key relationships with business stakeholders. Decisions are typically related to resources, approach, and tactical operations for projects and initiatives involving own departmental area. Requires cross departmental collaboration, and conducts briefings and area meetings; maintains frequent contact with other managers across the department.
- Typically requires Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 6+ years of technical and 2+ years of management experience
- Knowledge of complex accounting and financial transactions for internal and external reporting
- Prior experience developing methods and criteria for measuring and summarizing data for complex analyses
- Ability to lead and manage special projects that may necessitate cross-functional partnerships
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
Scheduled Weekly Hours40