- Manage sales staff dedicated to Community Sales
- Develops new sites and relationships for marketing
- Develops and maintains relationships with providers, community leaders and faith based leaders within given community
- Develop work plans with sales staff and help train and improve sales skills
- Develop new approach and sales strategies in the community with sales team and management
- Present to internal and external customers
- Conducts and documents ride-alongs with marketing reps to ensure overall compliance with CMS and company-wide regulations
- Weekly meetings with team to update on new CMS, company-wide regulations, new products, and disseminate information
- One on one meetings with Sales Rep to review ride-alongs, OEV calls stats, rapid disenrollments, productivity etc.
- Maintains inventory and distributes to staff all necessary documentation, sales collateral, tools needed to sell
- Sales and activity tracking of Sales Reps
- Actively maintains recruitment pipeline for team
- Recommends, implements, and follows up on corrective action plans that any team member is currently on
- Demonstrated sales skills and a demonstrated sales management track record
- Must have 3+ years of experience selling in Managed care industry
- Must have 3 + years in Medicare industry, ideally in the Dual SNP/SCO space
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years sales management experience or Senior Sales/Team Lead experience in a healthcare related field
- Market analysis and budget skills
- Spanish or bi-lingual a plus
- Community contacts in Massachusetts highly desired
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.