Provide Network Management, Network Pricing, Underwriting and Sales with current, consistent, reasonable cost-competitiveness information to drive business opportunities.
If you are located outside of a commutable distance to Minnetonka, MN, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Prepare quarterly cost reports comparing UHC cost position to the market leading competitor at a market level for both in-network and net effective views
- Prepare the reporting for the Top 31 BiC initiative
- Oversee the monthly UCRT update
- Maintain Network Efficiency Factors
- Lead cost competitiveness meetings with Network Management, Underwriting, and Health Plan CEOs
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Network Management and Underwriting for questions relating to network competitiveness and NEFs
- Develop and maintain the effectiveness and efficiency of all network competitiveness tools
- Assist internal customers as needed
- Oversee staff as assigned and assist in their development
- 3+ years experience in accounting or finance reporting
- 3+ years experience in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Advanced level of proficiency working with MS Excel including advanced formulas, pivot tables, macros, lists, statistical functions, etc.
- Intermediate level of proficiency working with Tableau reporting software
- Advanced level of proficiency and knowledge of pulling data from UGAP
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in person, by phone, or via e-mail in a professional and friendly manner
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.