You are a thought leader who thrives on developing new solutions to solve tough challenges. As a critical member of our business analysis team, you will help rewrite the future of UnitedHealth Group. Here, your analytical and innovative skills will help us with our mission of helping people live healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. And we need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel that mission.
In this role, you will be empowered to support short and long term operational / strategic business activities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize your analyst skills and create valuable solutions to improve the health care system. You will establish collaborative relationships with stakeholders, gather accurate requirements and evaluate product performance for enhancements. You will strategically and creatively think about how the consumer experience should work; translating a vision to processes and requirements that potentially impacts millions of lives and helps the health care system.
You will play a critical role in creating and managing the product / team backlog of user stories and collaborating with the rest of the Agile team to help define the program increment (PI) and sprint goals and commitments.
You're empowered to do your best and to be an integral part of projects and programs managed through the constituent experience capability team. Join us to perform a wide range of business analysis activities, including, the primary responsibilities listed below.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Partner on the development of overall capability strategy, helping drive the entire vision and delivery of new capabilities
- The gathering of business requirements to support process improvements and implementations of a key capability(ies)
- Translate requirements into Agile features and user stories
- Collaborate with the Agile team to help define the program increment (PI) and sprint goals and commitments
- Gain extensive understanding of business processes and application architecture to serve as a valuable resource for understanding what should be captured to ensure high quality requirements
- Delivering process flows and use cases, both current and future state
- Serves as a key resource on identifying and helping resolve complex and / or critical issues
- Consults with technical solution architects as they develop architectural designs
- Display exceptional attention to detail and deliver consistent quality work product
- Understand industry and market place for capability(ies)
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in a fast paced, quality - focused environment
- Experience developing and writing clear business requirements as user stories and features in an Agile Development environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or Optum Scaled Agile Model (OSAM)
- Ability to support multiple concurrent projects and meet delivery timelines
- Self - motivated professional who can work independently or closely with PMO project and program managers
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager of Business Analysis, management, business, analyst, SAFe, OSAM, Agile, analysis, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, telecommute, telecommuter, work from home, Manager