This position allows for you to telecommute from anywhere in the state of TN. You must reside in the state in order to be considered for this role.
- Selects, manages, develops, mentors and supports staff in designated department or region
- Develops clear goals and objectives for performance management and effectively communicates expectations, and holds the team accountable for results
- In order to meet the unique needs of our members, have an intimate understanding of the contractual requirements
- Identify, select, structure, and prioritize process improvement projects, ultimately implementing changes to meet program requirements
- Ensures standardized execution of workflow processes, including conducting performance audits, quality reviews, and compliance adherence
- Acts as regional interface with other departments to coordinate workflow processes and implementation plans
- Associates degree
- Unrestricted RN licensure in the state of TN
- 5+ years of experience working within the community health setting or in a health care role
- Management and/or supervisory experience
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Word, with the ability to navigate a Windows environment
- Master’s degree
- 3+ year of leadership experience
- 3+ years of case Management experience
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- 2+ years’ experience with managed care and/or working within a health plan
- Experience with LTSS
- Experience working with Medicare and/or DSNP
- Experience working with Medicaid
- Experience/exposure with discharge planning
- Experience in utilization review, concurrent review and/or risk management
- Experience managing employees virtually
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords:Manager, Management, manage, supervise, supervisory, Supervisor, RN, registered nurse, nurse, Long-Term Services and Support, LTSS, Medicaid, Choices, Long term care, Behavior Support, Intellectual Disability, Developmental Disability, IDD, ID, Case Management, care coordination, Home and Community-Based Services, HCBS, Social Services, home health, hospice, public health, assisted living, CCM, Medicare, DSNP, D-SNP, telephonic, managed care, health plan, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Jackson, Murfreesboro, TN, Tennessee