The Manager of Digital Analytics will lead a team that helps to solve challenging problems and boost company growth with applied analytics techniques and business insights. A successful Manager of Digital Analytics will bring their technical background in data analysis and data science together with solid people skills and a robust knowledge of business operations and analytics. This role will require you to lead the team towards objectives, understand and drive focus on business priorities, provide guidance and mentorship on data infrastructure and science.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Advise on predictive and machine learning models, build strong business relationships, and help galvanize Safelite's data-driven culture
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand data needs and define, validate, and measure core performance metrics
- Focus on relationship-building with various stakeholders across the organization to drive adoption of self-service analytics tools and complex/predictive models
- Set the data roadmap from quality to visualization to predictive modeling, and manage the build-out of "single source of truth" dashboards and data sets to track standard metrics performance and progress on business initiatives at all levels of the organization
- Extract actionable business insights through analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional customer behavior data sets
- Translate complex concepts into implications for the business via excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Work with the IT team to set requirements for data format and optimization in our Data Warehouse, and with the Operations teams to push through systems/processes improvements relevant to data generation and consistency
- Drive strategy and process for website, email and digital advertising A/B tests
- 6+ years' experience using analytics to drive key strategic business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Ability to lead and inspire a team, 2+ years of management experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field
- 2-3 years of experience working with industry leading web analytics, tag management and A/B testing tools
- Ability to write SQL and/or Python and experience using Analytics software such as SAS, Rand SPSS
- Experience working with top down (mixed media) and/or bottoms up (fractional attribution) models with application towards digital advertising strategy a plus
- Familiarity with and understanding of digital marketing, CRM, digital media and technologies a plus
- Experience with any industry leading BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Power BI a plus
- Experience working in a big data cloud based environment such as AWS or Azure and building predictive models a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.